Sunday, 15 June 2014

Green Cuisine Juice


After seeing several people talk so highly about juicers, I gave into the hype and a purchased one. I was extremely excited when it finally arrived (a little too excited considering it is really just a juicer - compared to a new phone or such, it was just as thrilling for me to receive...*sighs* what has my life become?). After much deliberation I decided to purchase one called 'Popamazing Chinkyboo Juicer' off amazon 'here'... mainly because it was red and matched my kitchen perfectly and had a funny name; but also because I had read that it was more quiet than an average juicer. 



I constructed a 'Green Juice' recipe which involves many fruits and vegetables and gives benefits such as: 
  • The green vegetables contains chlorophyll which helps detoxify your body. 
  • Provides many vitamins, minerals and enzymes which are absorbed immediately into the blood stream, so work quickly to nourish your body. 
  • Spinach is rich in iron, which provides more energy for the body.
  • Hydrating



On to the ingredients - There aren't specific quantities but just keep adding them until you have the require amount and taste (for example I added more oranges). 


All you have to do is add them to the juicer... but be careful as the blades are extremely fast and sharp. 



Refrigerate after for a more refreshing taste - perfect for the summer. 



There you have it, easy and healthy Green Juice, Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear!
    Love this post very much,it's so nice and pretty!
    Very inspirational!
    Hopefully you can visit my blog,would love to hear from you!
    xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete